Playa Wedding Kit

$34.99 & Out of Stock

Everything that an ordained ULC minister needs to legally register to perform a Playa wedding in Nevada's desert including credentials and required affidavit.

1st Step — Set your options:

No addons are selected that require options.

You must be ordained and logged-in before adding this to your cart.

To be determined...


Not planning to perform a wedding within Nevada? You're probably looking for this package instead.

The Wedding Location cannot be changed for this item.

Select one or more of the following

To be determined...

Pershing County

The Nevada County cannot be changed for this item.

Nevada counties require this. P.O. Boxes not allowed.

Your City, State Name, Zipcode ( commas required )

Enter the date that the couple intends to get married

The bride or partner one's name

The groom or partner two's name

The wedding location as it will appear on the wedding certificate

2nd Step — Choose your addons:

  • Ordination Wallet License

    Ordination Wallet License
  • Official Certificate Holder

    Official Certificate Holder
  • Printed Wedding Certificate

    Printed Wedding Certificate

3rd Step — Add to cart:

You Saved:
Subtotal: $34.99

This item is not currently available. Click the button below to get notified first when it's ready for you!

Playa Wedding Kit Details

Burning Man 2023 is scheduled for 8/27 - 9/4

The Playa Wedding Kit will be available for purchase beginning 5/26/2023.

Are you heading out to the Playa this year and planning to perform a wedding at Burning man? Each and every year thousands of adventurers head off to Black Rock Desert in Nevada to celebrate art, self-reliance and self expression. And each year we have many people interested in getting ordained to perform legal wedding ceremonies at this once in a lifetime event. The week-long celebration runs from the last Monday in the month of August, and is a destination unlike any other to tie the knot.

This Playa Package contains everything that you will need to register as a wedding officiant in Pershing County Nevada to perform a Burning Man wedding:

  • Official Credentials of Ministry
  • Certificate of Marriage
  • Letter of Good Standing
  • Affidavit of Authority to Solemnize Marriage in Pershing
  • Clergy clip on Badge
  • ULC Lanyard
  • Window cling
  • Bumper Stickers


You MUST give a Physical Address, as no PO Boxes will be accepted.

All paperwork must be submitted to the Pershing county clerk 30 days prior to the date of the wedding, as late applications may not be accepted.

  • Please enter your legal name only, all titles will be removed.
  • Please verify the spelling of your name as it will appear on your official documents.
  • If you are performing a wedding, you may be required to purchase a Letter of Good Standing as well.

Click HERE for shipping and return information.