Playa Wedding Kit Details
This kit is available May 29th for Burning Man 2018.
Are you heading out to the Playa this year and planning to perform a wedding at Burning man? Each and every year thousands of adventurers head off to Black Rock Desert in Nevada to celebrate art, self-reliance and self expression. And each year we have many people interested in getting ordained to perform legal wedding ceremonies at this once in a lifetime event. The week-long celebration runs from the last Monday in the month of August, and is a destination unlike any other to tie the knot.
This Playa Package contains everything that you will need to register as a wedding officiant in Pershing County Nevada to perform a Burning Man wedding:
- Official Credentials of Ministry
- Certificate of Marriage
- Letter of Good Standing
- Affidavit of Authority to Solemnize Marriage in Pershing
- Clergy clip on Badge
- ULC Lanyard
- Window cling
- Bumper Stickers
You MUST give a Physical Address, as no PO Boxes will be accepted.
For the 2018 Calendar year this package will be available from May 29th until August 11th and Burning Man 2018 festival will be held from August 26th to September 3rd. All paperwork must be submitted to the Pershing county clerk 30 days prior to the date of the wedding, as late applications may not be accepted.
- Please enter your legal name only, all titles will be removed.
- Please verify the spelling of your name as it will appear on your official documents.
- If you are performing a wedding, you may be required to purchase a Letter of Good Standing as well.