Ceremonial Minister Stole
These stoles are embroidered with a gold ULC crest and the alpha and omega symbols. They come in six different liturgical colors for you to choose from.
1st Step — Set your options:
Ceremonial Minister Stole Details
These are the official stoles for ministers ordained by the Universal Life Church. They feature reinforced, high-quality, gold stitching with tassels. They feature the ULC crest and the symbols for Alpha and Omega. You can drape these over your clergy shirt, cassock, or other formal wear.
They are available in these 6 liturgical colors:
- Green - traditional for Sunday services for Christians, symbolize connection to Earth for Pagans
- Purple - signifies the spirit for Wiccans, worn during Advent for Christians
- Blue - symbolizes divine law for Jews, can evoke feelings of peace and tranquility
- White & Ivory - meaning purity or rebirth, common for performing weddings and baptisms
- Red - associated with passion, for Christians this is worn on Good Friday and for confirmation
You can honor the liturgical tradition of these colors or make up your own. These beautiful stoles add a formal sense of stateliness and professionalism to your ministry.
Click HERE for shipping and return information.