Classic Wedding Set Details
Getting ordained to perform a wedding ceremony is tremendously exciting! At the same time, it also means taking on a huge responsibility. Whether it's your first wedding or your 50th, the Classic Wedding Set contains all the minister supplies you'll need to officiate a successful marriage ceremony.
Each Classic Wedding Set comes with a copy of your official ordination certificate from the Universal Life Church. This important document serves as proof of your ordination with the ULC, which you may be required to present to marriage officials, depending on the laws in your area.
The package also features a copy of By the Power Vested in You, our comprehensive handbook for planning and performing a wedding ceremony, in addition to several marriage certificates (which can be personalized to fit your ceremony details), a ULC wallet credential – and more!
The full set includes:
- One Legal Ordination Credential
- One Wallet Card Sized Credential
- Two Marriage Certificates
- One Premium Marriage Certificate
- A copy of By the Power Vested in You
- A white and gold ULC Clergy Badge
- A copy of the Human Timeline of Mythology and Religion
Be advised that some places require ministers to present a Letter of Good Standing (see Add Ons section above) in order to perform a wedding.
To learn more about the requirements in your area, please visit our State Marriage Laws guide.
- Remember to select the state where the wedding will take place – not your state of residence
- Please enter your legal name only, all titles will be removed.
- Please verify the spelling of your name, as it will appear on your official documents.
- Weddings in Nevada and New York City require special packages with additional documentation.