New York City Wedding Set
We have worked with the officials in New York City to put together a bundle including everything that they require for you to register as an officiant.
1st Step — Set your options:
2nd Step — Choose your addons:
New York City Wedding Set Details
If you are planning to perform a wedding ceremony inside the city limits of NYC, then this is the product that you will need. New York City is one of the few locations that require all ministers register prior to performing a wedding ceremony.
This includes everything that you will need to complete your registration:
- Ministry Ordination Credential
- Letter of Good Standing
- Church Articles of Incorporation
- Statement from the church from the Chaplain
- Application instructions
- 2 Marriage Certificates
- By The Power Vested In You
- Red Rose Marriage Certificate
We send your packet of legal documents to you fully filled out and completed with our required information. You will then need to complete your portion of the application, and send it along with the original documents to the city clerk or take it into their city marriage office to register. Once you are on the approved list, you may perform the wedding ceremony. Please be aware this may incur an additional application fee through the clerk's office, and they will keep your original copies.
- This packet is required for New York City's 5 boroughs:
Manhattan, the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, and Staten Island.
- This package is not required for any location outside of the boroughs listed.
- Please enter your legal name only, all titles will be removed.
- Please verify the spelling of your name as it will appear on your official documents.
Click HERE for shipping and return information.