New York City Wedding Set
We have worked with the officials in New York City to put together a bundle including everything that they require for you to register as an officiant.
1st Step — Set your options:
2nd Step — Choose your addons:
3rd Step — Add to cart:
New York City Wedding Set Details
If you are planning to perform a wedding ceremony inside the city limits of NYC, then this is the product that you will need. New York City is one of the few locations that require all ministers register prior to performing a wedding ceremony.
- NYC requires that the name on your Ordination Documents EXACTLY matches your gov't issued I.D.
- Verify that the information is true and correct before placing your order.
- ULC Ministries does not publish a directory of its clergy.
- This packet is only required for weddings taking place within New York City's 5 boroughs:
Manhattan, the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, and Staten Island.
This includes everything that you will need to complete your registration:
- Ministry Ordination Credential
- Letter of Good Standing
- Church Articles of Incorporation
- Statement from the church from the Chaplain
- Application instructions
- 2 Marriage Certificates
- By The Power Vested In You
- Premium ULC Marriage Certificate
- Professional ULC Badge (white)
- Human Timeline of Mythology and Religion
We send your packet of legal documents to you fully filled out and completed with our required information. You will then need to complete your portion of the application, and send it along with the original documents to the city clerk or take it into their city marriage office to register. Once you are on the approved list, you may perform the wedding ceremony. Please be aware this may incur an additional application fee through the clerk's office, and they will keep your original copies.
Click HERE for shipping and return information.