Nevada Single Wedding Set
We have crafted this package to give you in depth resources for performing a single ceremony.
1st Step — Set your options:
2nd Step — Choose your addons:
Nevada Single Wedding Set Details
If you are planning to perform a wedding ceremony in the State of Nevada, then this is the product that you will need. Nevada is one of the few states that require all ministers register prior to performing a wedding ceremony. You will need to order this documentation no more than 90 days prior to the ceremony and no less than 30 days for your application with the state to be accepted and processed.
This kit includes:
- Full-sized Ministry Ordination credential
- Letter of Good Standing
- Commemorative Marriage Certificate for the couple
- Red Rose Marriage Certificate
- 2 Marriage Certificate
- By The Power Vested In You
- White and Gold Clergy Badge
Please note, this package only includes documents and supplies produced by the ULC. You may need to complete your application with your county office. Please be aware you may incur an additional application fee through the clerk's office.
- Please enter your legal name only, all titles will be removed.
- Please verify the spelling of your name as it will appear on your official documents.
- Must be submitted 30 days prior to the wedding date.
- Letter of Good Standing expires after 90 days.
Click HERE for shipping and return information.