Universal Life Church

Nevada Permanent Wedding Set

$39.99 & In Stock

Nevada hosts thousands of weddings yearly. Our Nevada Wedding Officiant Set contains everything a minister needs in order to perform a wedding in Nevada.

1st Step — Set your options:

No addons are selected that require options.

If you are getting ordained specifically to perform a wedding, please select the location of the area in which the marriage license will be filed. If you don't plan on performing a wedding in the near future, just select the location where you live.

You must be ordained and logged-in before adding this to your cart.

To be determined...

Select the county in which you will be performing the wedding.

Nevada counties require this. P.O. Boxes not allowed.

To be determined...

2nd Step — Choose your addons:

  • By The Power Vested in You

    By The Power Vested in You
  • Official Certificate Holder

    Official Certificate Holder
  • Premium Certificate Holder

    Premium Certificate Holder

3rd Step — Add to cart:

You Saved:
Subtotal: $39.99

Nevada Permanent Wedding Set Details

While the legal requirements in order to perform a marriage in Nevada are more strict than many other places, Nevada does recognize weddings performed by ordained ULC ministers who use our Nevada Wedding Officiant Set in order to apply. This package includes: an official signed and stamped ordination credential, a notarized letter of good standing / letter of consent (Las Vegas), and an affidavit of authority to solemnize marriage.

Please be advised that Nevada requires a minimum of 30 days to process your wedding officiant set. If your wedding is occurring in less than 30 days, you will be unable to officiate. Nevada Package must be ordered within 90 days of the wedding or it will not be accepted. Also, make sure that your full name is spelled correctly and your ordination date is accurate. We cannot ship these to PO Boxes, so a physical address is required.

If you plan on performing more than 5 weddings, Nevada requires a different affidavit. You must be a Nevada resident with a valid Nevada address to choose this option. In Clark County, the couple getting married must sign the application (included in this package) and have it notarized.

For residents of all other states or if you plan on performing fewer than 5 weddings, you will receive a temporary Affidavit of Authority to Solemnize Marriage. While this affidavit will allow you to perform up to 5 weddings, be advised that you will need to get a separate authorization from the office of the county clerk for each wedding.


  • Please enter your legal name only, all titles will be removed.
  • Please verify the spelling of your name as it will appear on your official documents.
  • Please enter your physical address on the Nevada documents. NO P.O. Boxes.

Click HERE for shipping and return information.