How to become a Jedi KnightDecember 17, 2014 by Reverend Tony
How to Become a Jedi Knight
When the movie Star Wars was released in 1977, it became a phenomenal hit. The quest, the heroes, and daring rescue of the heroine transported viewers to a different movie experience. However, the spiritual and ethical message of the Jedi Knights resonated with people who were looking for a moral code. Although it was almost thought to be a joke when people identified as Jedi on the 2001 Census in the United Kingdom, Jediism is actually an inspiration to live a fulfilling life of focus, peace, and wisdom. You can learn how to become a Jedi and get a certificate that identifies you as an official Jedi.
Learning to be a Jedi Knight is a commitment to simplicity and patience. You must train your mind and learn to live without emotional attachments. Enjoy what you have without excess. Neither Yoda nor Obi-Wan Kenobi lived lavishly, yet never complained. In the movies, the good guys adhered to the Light Side of the Force, emphasizing calmness, preserving life, and defending the weak. A journey to becoming a Jedi is no simple task.
A Jedi’s Code
- Be in touch with the Living Force flowing around and through you. Become sensitive to the energy of the Force.
- Focus on the present. A Jedi doesn’t worry over past mistakes and fret about the future.
- Maintain a clear mind through meditation. You cannot let your mind become cluttered and infected by the Dark Side.
- Be mindful of your thoughts, and focus on the position.
- Trust and use your feelings. Rely on your intuition as your mind becomes harmonious with the Force. You will learn how to become a Jedi Knight as you practice the awareness of the Force.
- Be patient.
- Be mindful of your negative emotions, like anger, fear, aggression, and hate.
- Do not ignore physical training.
- Protect the peace.
- A Jedi knight trusts destiny and knows that every creature has a purpose.
- Jedi believe in eternal life. You can grieve as you will, but do not become obsessed with mourning.
- A Jedi is humble and uses the Force only when necessary.
Reasons to Become a Jedi
There are many people that actually live their life according to the tenets of Jediism. It is not role play by Star Wars fans, but a church of genuine religion. These principles actually extend from Buddhism and Shaolin, and the Hermetic Traditions & Principles. Jedi beliefs also draw inspiration from Taoism.
Universal Life Church champions those who embrace the Jedi religion. Your spiritual expression is yours alone, and you deserve the freedom to explore your own life code. We support you in your quest for faith. We believe that you have the right to practice your religion in the way choose, provided it does not impinge on the rights or freedoms of others.
No matter why you want to learn how to become a Jedi, we offer a beautiful certificate that bestows on you the privileges and benefits of having the rank of Jedi Knight. It makes a great gift for the Star Wars nerd in your life or a great reminder of how you want to live your life.
This entry was posted in Be a Minister, Universal Life Church and tagged Bookmark the permalink.