Raising Your VibrationJuly 13, 2010 by Reverend Gregory
By: Wendy Rae – Guest ULC Ministries Blogger
You Are Energy
Did you know that your well-being vibrates and communicates to the universe and others in an invisible and undetected way?Â While raising your vibration has become somewhat of a new, coined phrase, there is a lot of truth behind the concept of raising your vibration.
Everything is energy.Â Your emotions, your surroundings, your foods, your clothing, and even your home have an energy that you are in relation to.Â This energy is your vibration.
Your vibration is your well-being.Â Your emotional, spiritual, and physical states mold your vibration and communicate to the universe and others who you are.Â Every thought that passes through your mind, all the foods and nourishment you give your physical body, every meditation and prayer that you give, every emotion that passes through you, these all communicate to the universe and others who you are.
The universe and others unconsciously align to your vibration and work with what you are communicating.
Why Raise Your Vibration?
When you are stuck in a line of negative thinking and being, you are communicating that you are negative.Â When you are aligned in a positive frame of mind, body and soul, you are communicating that you are positive.Â Have you ever met someone that you just instantly did not like, but couldn’t quite put your finger on why?Â These types of instances are a perfect example of vibration compatibility.Â When you are thinking negatively, you will be more compatible with negativity.Â The same is true for positivity.Â When you are grounded in a more positive frame, you will be more compatible with positive happenings.Â Someone who is vibrating in a positive way will not respond in kind to a negative vibration.
Who wants to be in compatibility with negativity?Â No one!Â Yet there are plenty of people we all know that remain in this pattern of negativity and believe they are victims of terrible circumstances.
Benefits of Raising Vibrations
The benefits of raising your vibration can be unmeasurable.Â Some of the benefits include:
- Feeling Grounded & Centered
- Feeling Healthy
- Communicating Clearly & Honestly
- Having Increased Energy
- Spontaneous Healing from Illness
- Attracting Better Circumstances
- Attracting Better People
- Feeling Grateful
- Feeling a Balanced Sense of Well-Being
- Feeling Appreciated and Appreciating Others
- Opening Further Intuitive Abilities
- Opening Further Healing Abilities
- Being More Creative
- Being More Productive
- Increase of Patience & Understanding
- Increase of True Compassion
- Negativity Will Fall Away
- Negative People Will Fall Away
- Increased Joy & Playfulness
- Increased Faith
- Increased Awareness
- Ability to Experience Unconditional Love
- Ability of Forgiveness
As you can see, the benefits of raising your vibration can be astronomical.Â The great news about your vibration and energy levels is that you are completely in control of them.Â Anyone can lift their vibration from where it currently is.
Ways to Raise Your Vibration
The ways to raise your vibration are plentiful.Â Because your vibration is an accumulated energy, communicated from each aspect of your being – body, mind and soul, it is important to be aware that you can raise your vibrations in all of these aspects of being.
Raising Mind Vibrations:
- Stay Aware of Your Thoughts:Â By staying aware of your thoughts you can stop negative and unwanted thoughts from playing out and communicating negativity to your energy.Â Being vigilant of your thoughts and stopping negative thought patterns will dramatically increase your vibration.
- Think Positively:Â By thinking positively, you allow the silver lining in every cloud to make itself known to you.Â There are always good things that come with bad.Â The trick is to stay positive and open minded enough to notice them.
- Keep Learning:Â By continuing your education through books, workshops, and seminars, you allow your mind to keep busy processing new information.Â Who has time to be negative when you are consistently learning and feeding your mind?
Raising Soul Vibrations
- Meditation:Â Meditation is by far the easiest way to raise your spiritual vibration.Â Meditation is like a battery re-charging station for the spirit.Â It helps clear your mind, your emotions, and even your body of physical aches.
- Prayer:Â Praying for another is a great way to raise your spirit’s vibration.
- Participating in Energy Work:Â Reiki, Pranic Energy, and Quantum Touch are methods of direct vibration rising.Â Whether done for yourself or others, energy work is just as effective as meditation and can be used in conjunction with meditation.
Raising Physical Vibrations
Raising the physical body vibration is the most commonly overlooked aspect in people who are highly spiritual.Â Unfortunately, our world does not support having a high physical vibration.Â Our medicines, once natural and earth given, are now manufactured and sterile of the life-giving, sacred energy we crave.Â Physical vibrations are easy to raise, but require consistent conscientious choices.
- Exercise:Â Moving your body – your God-given tool of existence, will keep your parts in motion and prevent stagnation.Â Stagnation allowsÂ illness to develop.Â Without energy moving through the body, the body’s vibrational aura is dull and lifeless.Â Dance, yoga, walking, low impact cardiovascular, & sports are all wonderful ways to keep your body moving to prevent stagnation.
- Eating Organic:Â While eating organic has been a topic of debate for quite some time, it has been clearly proven in many independent, scientific studies that pesticides have been linked to cancers, ADHD, mental illnesses, and renal failures.
- Eating Raw:Â Eating a dose of raw, organic foods is like eating from God’s garden.Â Pure energy in raw fruits and vegetables will raise your vibration tremendously.
- Choosing Healthy:Â Sometimes there are just no great options available.Â In our world of fast food and the hurry ups, it is important to make each little choice count.Â Choosing ice tea over soda will absolutely affect your vibration and energy levels.Â Choosing a chicken salad over a burger will also matter.
Raising your vibration doesn’t need to be difficult.Â You know the areas in which you can do better, choose better, and be better.Â If you want better, it is up to you to be it.
“If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.“Â ~Anthony RobbinsThis entry was posted in Guest Blogger, Health and Wellness, Spirituality, Wendy Rae. Bookmark the permalink.